Humor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Humor

Сайт за забавления

Latest topics

» Kоварен СЕКС въпросник :)
Love SMS - EN EmptyПон Мар 03, 2014 5:10 am by SweetDreams

» Бъдете честни(за момчета)
Love SMS - EN EmptyСъб Мар 24, 2012 9:48 am by 13579

» Всички марки коли!
Love SMS - EN EmptyСъб Яну 22, 2011 5:18 am by killerkux

» Мисли за приятелството
Love SMS - EN EmptyСъб Яну 22, 2011 5:16 am by killerkux

» В какво училище учите?
Love SMS - EN EmptyСъб Яну 22, 2011 5:09 am by killerkux

» Мистични същества - игра
Love SMS - EN EmptyСъб Яну 22, 2011 4:56 am by killerkux

» Човешкото тяло (ЕНЦИКЛОПЕДИЯ)
Love SMS - EN EmptyВто Яну 04, 2011 7:52 am by Гост

» Покана за уика форум
Love SMS - EN EmptyВто Дек 28, 2010 7:48 am by kaela

» Силата на човешката психика - по-силна от всичко!?
Love SMS - EN EmptyСря Юни 16, 2010 3:29 am by Гост

Love SMS - EN

zay4e
    zay4e
    Admin
    Admin

Брой мнения : 2100
    Registration date : 07.12.2007

123123 Love SMS - EN

Писане  zay4e Вто Дек 25, 2007 9:02 am

re are 6 Billlion peoples in da world but i don know why i keep on missing *U* may be becoz 5,999999999 Cant Replace a Single *U*...kiss u  

I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
    In every blink of my eyes,
    In every second of Time and...
    In every moment of the Day !

I love you in blue, I love you in red. But most of all, I love you in bed.

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. XXx

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

U r an angel sent from above, sent by god 4 me to love. So when ur lonely, sad and blue remember i am there 4 you!

ive seen angels in the sky,ive seen snow fall in july.i have seen things u only imagine 2 c or do but still saw nothin sweeter than u XxX

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep? Wen we dream? Wen we kiss? Its becoz da most special things in life r unseen...Wen i close my eyes i see you.

A silent look, a crystal tear, a simple wish that u were here, in my arms where u belong, if only I could hold u all night long !
    zay4e
    zay4e
    Admin
    Admin

Брой мнения : 2100
    Registration date : 07.12.2007

123123 Re: Love SMS - EN

Писане  zay4e Вто Дек 25, 2007 9:03 am

If a kiss was a rain drop,id send u showers.If a hug was a second,id send u hours.If a smile was water,id send u the sea.If love was a person,id semd u me!

4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.

There is a place within my heart that only you can fill. You had my love right from the start and i know you always will! xXxXx

Everyone says you only ever fall in love once but thats not true cuz every time i hear your voice i fall in love all over again

lying awake alone in bed i think of u and hug my pillow instead. i miss u wid all my heart and soul 4ever.

I love you, you love me, in my heart you'll alwayz be, here or there, near or far my love will be wherever you are!  

to the world you are one person but to me u are the world!  

LoVe Is LiKe ThE WiNd, YoU CaN't SeE It, BuT YoU CaN Feel It  

In my dreams i dream of you of all the things that we could do, an in my heart i yearn for more of the sweetest person who i adore, but most of all the things i miss is giving u a goodnight kiss xxxx

I love you more today than i did yesterday, but not as much as i will tomorrow.